Pause slide movement
Resume slide movement
use left or right arrow keys to navigate the tab,
Click to read more about this recipe
- Preparation time50 min
- Servings380 cheese straws
400 g baking margarine 4%
10 kg bread flour 100%
200 g sea salt 2%
4400 g water 44%
400 g yeast 4%
Fat for folding
3500 g baking margarine 35%
- Mix the dough until smooth but not tough.
- Dough temperature 20°C.
- Fold in the pastry margarine.
- Make two half Dutch folds (into fours).
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes between folds (to cool).
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of 8 mm.
- Decorate the bottom and top with cheese.
- Cut into strips approx. 1 cm wide and 30 cm long (approx. 55 g).
- Twist and place in baguette trays (to keep them straight).
- Allow to rise again for 40 minutes.
- Bake with steam
One dish fits all
Why switching to plant-based fats and creams makes life easier for youLEARN MORE